Monday, December 29, 2014

Last few days of 2014

Ohaiyo! The last I updated my blog was Sept. Gosh. It's been so long. I am updating Dayre coz it's easier. Then again it only allows updating of thoughts in bite size.

So in the last few days of 2014, I need to update this space so that I can read this when I am free!!

1) I didn't have a good start to my motherhood just minutes postpartum 
I started my 2nd motherhood 11 days into the last month of the year. It's actually daunting. My delivery went well but minutes post delivery, I had excessive bleeding. It freaked out the nurses taking care of me, quickly called my Gynae (luckily his clinic was just downstairs) and off to the operating theatre we go for a d&c! Waking up from GA, it was horrible coz they tubed me and the nurse was holding me when I woke up. I tried to struggle but no one noticed I woke up. I almost thought I am gg to die.

When my Gynae recounted the incident, he said thank god I am okay. I only know I could have lose my uterus when I visited him for a checkup after the whole thing. 

Oh well, I don't have a good start but what can be worst!

2) I have 2 babies now
I am still in my confinement period and its hell emotional for me. Now that I have 2, I can't help but regret that one is so much easier to take care. My no 1 climb up and down everywhere (including just beside me) when I bf no 2. My attention and alert mode are 200% on both of them. 

We gg to move back to Punggol for a while and my parents are not coming with us as they need to take care of their house. So finger crossed. I am sure i can survive but its a matter of how well.

3) we had a lot of quarrels and I hope 2015 is happier!

The whole 2014 is quarrelsome. My hub who felt that his voices need to be heard decided this is the year to do so. 

Not saying he can't but there can be more amicable ways to solve things. The situation especially worsened with my pregnancy and confinement. 

I only wish 2015 is happier and more positive, cheers to harmony!
So wake us up when it's 2015!!

No comments: