Wednesday, April 15, 2015

That kid of mine

That kid of mine is constantly moving. 

Teacher said to my mum, "I need to carry her. Once I let her down, she run around. She is hyperactive"

Say what? Hyperactive?

I am glad I am a calm mama. I didn't freak out and start sending her for tests. I do have some moments throughout the two years that I felt she might be hyperactive but I believe she is not.

In fact I looked at other kids in her class and find it really strange that they are not as active or as excited as her. She becomes the odd one out.

I am worried. I scared the school changes her personality and makes me lose this cute girl of mine!

Recently I bring her out more often. We went swimming and playground. Made her stop watching tv because she laid on the floor to watch tv. I think she needs a lot of outlets for her busting energies. Not because she is a hyperactive kid but she IS a toddler!

I don't control her now but let her run in the malls or shops or swimming pool (but I only go during off peak hours).

Not sure how I can do that after I start work. But I kinda look forward to no 2's growth. That's when they both can help dispel each other's energy hehehe *evil*

I used to look at the kids in disapproval, I repent now. Sorry dudes. Go run wild, you need it!

1 comment:

tazboy said...

time to train her to play mahjong