Sunday, March 23, 2014

The big one!

My girl turned big one two days ago!

It's been a journey, long and short. 

I read through some mums blog who wrote about breastfeeding and I kinda regret not blogging more. 

I have absolutely no idea how I went through the breastfeeding period! I only remembered I was very very sleep deprived. Until I went crazy at around week 9 and I asked my hubby and mum to take away the baby. Nah, I was not really turning mentally ill and abusive. It's just... Overwhelming. Because I tried to do more and do it by myself. It's my baby afterall. I ended up not well rested and a very lousy body in the end. 

I was and is still very blessed though!! I hardly need to do household chores or cook. I even can ask my mum or hub to buy food for me. I just wonder why I am so so tired everyday. Need to buck up. 

Anyway, long story cut short, it's been a journey. But the journey had not ended. I am not sure if I am ready for no 2 although there are plans for it. But one thing for sure - we love you little arielle!


No comments: