Sunday, March 16, 2014

Arielle first birthday party!

Shit u blogger app! I finished typing and it hang! Wtf

------
Just done with Arielle's first birthday party! We held it on the Sunday before the actual day. 

It was great!

All our vendors are awesome and set up everything before 12pm which kinda shocked us a little as we thought it is too early. 

But it turned out to be great move! 

People started coming at 12pm and can start to eat. 

Grabbed arielle to go back shower by 1130. 

My awesome hubby set up everything including balloons.

The little corner we set up was great!


We initially almost engaged a lady to help us do up the place and prepare cake and some small snacks. But because we had some constraints, we ended up trying to do up ourselves. It's a little more tiring but I think the results is great, better than what I imagined it to be. I can't even thought how I can do it better.

Perhaps an external vendor might make it really pretty but what we came out with is really good enough for me. It's like maybe we can afford and pay for international buffet but we are really happy with just ala carte dishes.

We found a cloth with sequins like fish scale and it's pink! Perfect. The size was awkward but we just made do with what we had. 

Then just placed everything on the table

And what is more apt than putting her album showing the differences between her current and when she was less than a year?

The push cake pops were also a big hit among kids. Great tool to interact with the kids!
The stickers were pretty!
I even took pain to arrange the straws to an A. Although no one notice. But my hub said he appreciate! Hehe
Cake cutting was a lil awkward. My hub threw away the box with the candle and knife. So he left to get a knife. So the crowd started singing the chinese birthday song. But we actually practiced with English one. So left me with the blur blur girl. 

Need to do a ritual for her to step on the kueh also. Failed terribly. 

And presents!
And one of the awesome one:

Thanks for all the love for this little girl!

Vendors:
🔸YLS Catering
🔸Simply Buffet
🔸Balloons from Kidz Party Store
🔸Cake from A Little Cake Shoppe 
🔸Push Cake Pops Singapore
🔸PS I love you photography 
🔸decorations from spotlight and various party supplies store from bugis
🔸toilets from Porta Plumber, best in town!

No comments: