Thursday, January 2, 2014

Start of 2014

*poof* 2013 ended and welcome 2014! Super wowed, nothing change, just the end of a 24 hour day and it's like we passed a year and crossed over an imaginary line to the next year. 

2013 is significant to me. Perhaps the biggest change! 

Jan I was still celebrating my bday. Feb I had a major emotion breakdown during CNY and cried for like 3 days! Mar I delivered a baby!
Then subsequent months are quite blank because I was handling the baby (with help though) and life is overwhelming.

And this ended my 2013!

Having a baby as comparison makes you age really fast! But it's still an amazing journey so far.

2014 is gg to pass even faster I am sure. But hope it's gg to be awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations for your baby. Very pretty.