Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dayre

I am blogging at dayre instead because blogging in bitsizes seems easier in view of my commitment to work and baby! 

I hope to continue to all my social media accounts - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and now dayre.

It's always good when I started to go back to my documented memories and read. Most of the time it surprised me a lot! The way I wrote things and how I feel didn't sound like the current me.

Recently my cousin and wife are on the verge of separating their ways. I tried to listen, and help. I don't advise but I sit on the fence. There is really no right or wrong in a relationship. But my hub provided new insights to me (boy, how glad I am to hear him analyzing to me, I hope we have more such conversation!). From my cousin's situation, I feel that I am so blessed. I found someone who didn't abandon me when it gets tough to understand me. He silently stood by me and waited for my recovery! 

Thank you hubby!
I hope you like this little present that seems "useless" in your situation. I can do nothing much for you but I just hope you love this little surprise that I kept the secret in agony for a week plus from ordering to ship to receiving!

No comments: