Saturday, October 26, 2013

A working mum

Taking a mini break while my chub is taking a nap. Seems so long to take a breather. For someone so lazy like me, motherhood itself is a challenge, I am not even taking charge of household chores!

I am fortunate. I know and I am really thankful for it. I wish I have more energy. Yesterday I complaint to my mum (again) that I feel so tired. She shut me up and say "everyone is tired". For that moment, I feel that my mum really hate me coz I done nothing much to contribute, sometimes even messing up and need her and my hub to clean up. working hard to earn money suddenly doesn't matter anymore. Working hard to pump milk doesn't mean anything because they think milk powder is easy - well, at least the schedule using milk powder compared to latching without consistency is easier to control.

In life, it's always the small things that matter. 

I am trying to imagine life if I am not working. Will I be so hardworking like my mum? Keeping house spick and span, plus take care and teach the kid(s) plus cook plus laundry, pushing the limit of aching arms and body? Suddenly, working seems easier. 

1 comment:

girl said...

Hi there, would just like to drop a message to tell you to hang in there :) People say things they don't mean when they are exhausted. Keep your spirits up, stay kind to both yourself and others around you, and always allow yourself to be positive and happy. Cheer up ;)