Thursday, September 19, 2013

midautumn...?

Today is the day for reunion, joy, happyfamily, but I feel #foreveralone.. wanna ask friends out for lunch, couldn't find any. i don't have many to begin with. health wise, having all sorts of "friends" visiting me work, that mountain of uncleared work. *shiver* home wise, hubby angry with mum for leaving daughter at void deck with neighbours and disappear. i am not angry with anyone, my hubby has his valid concern. I am very worried too but that's my mum, she must have done her risk assessment and passed arielle to a person she can relied upon. She is the Grandma, definitely won't want anything bad to happen to her granddaughter right. the only reunion is me with my cup noodles. Junk food can help alleviate some pain I hope. I know I will get better, stronger, happier. I just have to hang on. maybe next mid-autumn festival I won't feel so lonely anymore.

No comments: