Friday, September 20, 2013

Joined that q again!

Being that siao on again, we registered and attended that launch! Yes, again! Good job, Singtel this year! We were in the last slot and no queue at all. We collected and paid in 5 mins. Last year I chose a black beauty. The color is very sexy I felt. But even the sexiest lady don't look good with bruises all over the body. My black beauty looked very worn, with the black scaffing problem. So this year, I went back to white. The gold looks very nice. In real life, it's not those obiang gold. But if it's more rose gold, I will love it even more! Haha. The hype is dying actually. Was having dilemma if we should sell the phone for quick bucks. If only I can find that guy offering $1.8k! Haha. We did have a guy offering 1.6k but in the end we didn't sell. Oh well. Thanks hubby! For spending all the time with me to wait for that decision and for sacrificing your line yet again!

No comments: