Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hmmmm

Had a big quarrel with my hub today. Ten years of toleration makes a man go mad. He started asking me why I get so angry. It evolved from "tolerate" to "what did I do wrong" to "why u angry". Why he never ask me "what am I angry with?"

I am angry because he implied that I am not doing housework. He knows from day 1 that I don't do housework what.

I am angry because while waiting for the laundry or hot water to boil, he sits there watch teevee and eat potato chips while I am struggling with the kiddo

I am angry because while my hands are all tired from carrying the kiddo, my clothes smelled of sour milk spit, stained with kiddo leaked shit, and he was sitting there watching teevee and eating potato chips. 

I am angry because he knows my temper triples whenever I am hungry, but he still let me go hungry

I am angry because he let me go hungry and still didnt resolve my hunger immediately and let it drag on further

I am angry because I am feeling so unwell.

I am angry because I told him before I want to have a towel by the basin and he said ok but he didnt remember. 

Well, "count my blessings and not my anger!" 

So while in the shower, I decided that life is too short for anger. So I walked out and told him what I am angry with. Unfortunately he replied me in those whinny high pitch tone that I feel like slapping him and said "talk to me naturally will you!!"

We aint doing parenting work yet but only babysitting a kiddo and drove us towards madness..

And so while I was shouting at my hub as I was really too hungry, this kiddo was smiling to me...
So "forgive and forget" I guess. 

No comments: