Saturday, October 5, 2013

Baby first class!

We finally started heguru class! Had signed up for it months ago. 

So I was assigned by my hub to accompany lil chub to the class (so that he will have an hour of freedom). We were 5 mins late, class had started. There were 7-8 babies with their parent. I find it a lil squeezy though. Not knowing what to expect, I was thrown into a fast paced learning environment. 

We did a lot of things within an hour, until I myself was pretty exhausted. It seemed like a training to develop my brain. Arielle was not looking throughout the session. Maybe too young. Some babies concentrated for certain parts of the training. 

So that pretty much ended our first class. I don't think we will practice at home. How to do that fast paced thing?!? 

I am sending my hub in for the next class and chill at Starbucks!

No comments: