Thursday, August 29, 2013

5th month vaccination!

Before vaccination, still happily chewing moomoo junior!
weighted. only grow abt 300g since last checkup. Hmm.


I think the nurse did a quite lousy job this time. Nurse Percy I rem! She bleeds quite abit. usually not like that one.
Vaccination prices! we took 6-in-1 schedule to save her from 1 poke. But that cost us extra $150. Supposedly 5-in-1 and Hep b are free... so FREE + FREE = $150??? And most of the jabs can be paid by medisave. But silly us paid using her CDA account. Just sent in to ask if we can claim back.. haiz..

bored waiting for payment


alright, this is how she usually torture me!

Stare what stare?

I love looking at her! I hope she love looking at me too~

most satisfying to see her fall asleep in my arms. Good night chub! That's fake, coz she woke up 1/2 an hour later.

Fever starts to come at ard 8pm. So gave her paracetamol and I am all standing by for her. Dunno if vaccination is really good for her, but definitely bad in the sense that she had to be poked and suffer from fever. The least I can do for her is to save her from pokes and standby at her side to give her lotsa TLC! <3

No comments: