Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SHOUT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, what kind of family members do I have?

I think they are real sucky when it comes to managing time and money.

Just talked to them and see if they can pay veggie boy a visit tomorrow. We have some bridal issues to settle.

my mother: how can I go and see him? I dun even know where he is, how to go.

Father: no need to see him one lah

sister: cannot, I got work.

PUI MAX. I also find my own way there, I took a bus just now. So many years together, no feeling one meh? I don't have work meh?

It's all about what's your priority!

my mother: wah, I think my fever is back, super sleepy. Zooom, went downstairs to chat with the aunties for one hour, nap like three times a day, go drink kopi and continue to chat in the morning, pick meimei up.

my dad: watched tv and don't wanna go to sleep even though he is really tired from work.

my sis: just came back from work. wah lau, I super tired. But I just heard the tv drama in her room.

their time is much more flexible than me and yk. I really can't see the reason WHY THEY CAN'T VISIT Veggie boy! It's the same situation the other time. Veggie was hospitalised just at nearby clinic (15 mins walk), my mum said she cannot visit him. my sister drove but she also don't visit him. wtf.

And My mom didn't visit my younger sister 90% of the time when she was hospitalised. my sister is about 50% but she came for like one hour and left. -_-'''

I seriously don't pin any hopes on them if I/nana girl fall critically ill. God blessed or not, I am overall still quite healthy except for little pain here and there. I hope Nana will be blessed with good health and longevity.

No comments: