Thursday, September 30, 2010

Veggie and A&E III

Alot better. Temperature back to 37 (though normal should be 38-39). CREA increase from 4.2 to 4.4 (not good, by right should dropped).

Still abit dull when I saw him but he did move and switch position. Good sign! Doc said he is slightly better than yesterday but didn't comment if he is out of danger or not.

Urine is still bloody.

Dunno why his mouth is super dirty. I tried to wipe for him. and feed him with water. I don't like it because cleaniness is very important when the person is sick. but no one there can be bothered. but then again no complaints, the condition here is way cleaner than AAVC because they use the bottle to collect the urine and put newspapers instead of towels. He still looks clean (he looked like a stray poor cat when he was in AAVC).

Folded the towel so that he can lie on it. He always love pillows and blankets so he must be not used to it! I did tell the person to give him a bottle as pillow but they didn't.

He totally didn't try to scratch me and even my bf when he touched him. Now my bf knows how cute veggie is when he is not agressive.

I watched him from the other side of the cage. thank god his fatty bums is still there. I hope he don't get skinnier!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: