Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feeling eMo

Sometimes I can get so contradicting with my mood that I feel like slapping myself. But seeing u laughing and enjoying one hr ago with my friends and turning back to ur black irritable mood one hr later when we are alone with each other freak me out.

It made me wonder if u are a Gemini. But a fear in me emerged. For I know you are not a Gemini with constant mood swings. Rather what fear me is that we no longer have a love relationship but only responsibility and a need to be together because we are together.

Seeing you laughing so happily is not easy and 60% of such time is not contributed by me. I do hope you will be happy but surprisingly I am jealous when I see you so happy. Is it that I don't have this ability to make you happy? Perhaps that's why I am asking you (almost daily) if u love me.

Your standard answer is always "yes I do baby". But you dont reveal anything more to me.

do you really mean it? Or do you just say it for the sake of saying?

I don't doubt u but I hope that you will be true to yourself. And me.

Oh well. Perhaps that's another emo time of mine. I know the ending. You will apologize to me, try to do something nice and close this case. I know I will never have an answer.

No comments: