Thursday, December 24, 2009

maybe i found my talent

I am so proud of myself. hah. I bake a chocolate molten cake!the best part is the chocolate will oooooze out...I baked six but only tried one mouthful. It tasted not bad.

Feedback:
My always-ever-encouraging sister - said it's nice and she finished it!
my boy - said it's nice and sellable. but he din finish the chocolate..
mama - quite nice. the ice-cream is nice -_-''' It's Wall vanilla.
grace - not bad, left one mouthful. she asked me for the recipe though.
SY and CP - nice, finished all! So touched!

Anyway, I got the recipe from this website. I think it's awesome! coz it comes with pics~ hah.

Boy is out to a party! i gotta miss counting down to X'mas with him. hah. what's there to count down anyway? I so unromantic.

Merry X'mas to all!

No comments: