Sunday, December 27, 2009

Right right right. U have all the good reasons to support ur argument.

I am to be blamed for all this. Blame it on my terrible temper. Blame it on the fact that after six years, I din remind u that I act like a spoilt bitch if I get too hungry. BlamE it on the fact that I din tell u how to cool me down and let u stay non-chalent which pissed me off further. Ble it on my low eq and emo mood.

Well u ain't at fault. Because it's me who have a lousy temper and loves to have my own creative thinking. U are awesome, coz u manged to keep ur cool and leave me throwing temper w/o trying to explain.

Yes I don't deserve such a wonderful person. Hah. I really don't deserve u to humor me like how u humor my friends by laughing with them. U shared ur black face with me. Such a great honor and yet I throwing my temper here. Wonderful.......

No comments: