Sunday, November 29, 2009

My third day of injury + end of vacation

Had the dressing change in Healthway. Surprisely, the doctor was classmate with the Dr who attended to me at CGH's A&E. I felt kinda sad when he said there are better ways to stitch my wound, don't wish to see it on wed. =(

The dressing is somewhat smaller. (actually I can change the dressing myself.) just that the scratches on my face seems to be more apparent with the healing process. fat hope that it will tadah! become okay when I wake up tmr.Not a good impression on first day of work!

My chest pain sorta worsen. I can feel it when I breathe in! If it persist, I need an x-ray done. but at least the wrist is recovering well.

Starting work officially in less than 12 hours' time. I hope with the bad fall, everything will goes well for me thereafter! Good luck to me!

No comments: