Wednesday, July 15, 2009

uber suay

I must have done alot of bad deeds in my previous life.

Firstly, the family of the kid that my mum help to take care of run into problems. Fine, but why must get my family involved. She just shamelessly called at mum at wee hours to go to her house because that husband beat her up for no reason. Where are all her clubbing friends whom she can clubbed with on every Friday night, happily leaving her daughter at my house WITH NO RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY my mum? Call me tunsympathetic but her family problems are really none of our business.

Now that she need to move out of her house, she yet again shamelessly leave her daughter AND her luggages at my house. Why I care. BECAUSE THAT STUPID KID WAKE ME UP WITH HER INCESSANT CRYING AND SHOUTING! I been trying to sleep early so that I can go to work earlier. And great, the plan is thawted.

And that unfaithful husband kept calling to ask my mum where's the wife's whereabout. Why beat your wife then care abt where she goes. Seriously I think he is just secretly hoping that his wife has an adultery so that he dun need to split half of his asset. And stop harassing us!

Then after all this drama, my sis exclaimed: "Why the table is so flooded!" *claps* the air-con dripped water. And all my IT gadgets, 2x HDD, camera, wireless mouse and keyboard, CPU submerged in water. Had to spend time cleaning up while curse and swear.

Finally, i climbed up to my bed crying and wanting to sms my baby and oww my HP no batt. Have to climb down and charge while waiting blog abt my plight so that i dun need to repeat the story to my baby again.

The whole house is so messy with the Kid's toys and bike and stuff that are getting on my nerve. Somemore her family problem is totally reflected in her behaviour that she wanna beat nana and everyone with whatever tools on her hands. Pls be responsible and take care of your own kid.

And pls don't use Acer laptop. I am using my sis's to blog and the cursor kept shifting away.

No comments: