Friday, July 17, 2009

The day to remember

Dear diary,

Friday was the day. I called to tell him that I can go off already. He said he is doing OT until 6.30pm but in fact he reached at 6.45pm (amazingly early). I was surprised but din know that there is a secret behind.

Told him to decide where to go for dinner. Oh boy, he is a natural actor sometimes. He said he will drive randomly. My first thought was "we will be going Changi V maybe". I know there should be some hotel stay tonight because the plan was to go Batam initially. It's been long time we spent time alone actually. I do hope we have more time together.

Back to the plot. He drove towards home. I thought we were purely going home. Quite disappointed. But he drove past the PIE Changi Exit, past the exit to my house and straight towards woodlands. He even exclaimed that "din know it's such a long way to woodlands". Turf club/city came to my mind, I thought I will have a seafood feast! Then we went past Turf club towards Kranji. Instinctly I know it is going to be D'Kranji Farm Resort.

Surprisingly he drove into the resort without check-in, and with a key. I actually thought he collected the key on his way.

The big surprise came when the door is opened. The rose petals scattered on the floor, and on the bed the words read "Will you marry me" with a stalk of rose. I looked at him and he actually brought out a bouquet of Roses. 5 roses to be exact (read: I love you very much) bundled in yellow and dark pink papers.

There was a pink ribbon across the room with "I love you" x 4 which I din quite notice at first. Then I asked shamelessly, "No ring?" So he brought out the ring immediately, I said Yes.

I guess the tiredness took the toil of me and I appear pretty much nonchalant. but deep in my heart, I am touched by his thoughts. Thanks for taking the time off to do these for me. I really appreciate all of this. Love you!

P.s: you still owed me a kneel down.

No comments: