Sunday, July 12, 2009

surprise!

was mentioning to my boy that I wanna buy a multi-color pen from Taka Kinokuniya but too bad I am stuck at work, I can't join him. So he said he will bring the brochure back so that I can choose but see! I love stationery but the capricorn aspect of me know that this too extravagant. I feel so pampered with such range of colors to choose. I know I will love work a lil' more with rainbow colors beautifying my life. =) Thanks baby!

Oh. Ya, I am one of the crazy people who queued on Friday night after work to get my hands on Iphone 3GS. 7 blardy hours and for 2 hours I was alone before baby joined me in the queue. Took pic of my old and new phone but I lost the pic. My precious iphone was sold at quite a profit to cover the bulk of the cost of the new one. In fact, if I choose the 16GB one, I even have extra money! But well, 32Gb that is. Once the restore from backup is done, the phone is as good as old but faster.

See our clever nana girl in the new iphone video shooting and camera..



No comments: