Sunday, May 4, 2014

Missing again

Wooh I checked. And my posts are now monthly instead of daily. My daily affairs are now in Dayre. Heh. 

Wonder if anyone still read this space. I bet my hub does *wave!!*

Nothing much in my life now. Just waiting. Again. 

Oh I have another niece since my last update. Lil Alva girl yo!
I went to visit her today. Visiting is like a weekly affair since my sis delivered coz we need to help buy some ingredients. Until hub quite buay tahan and asked when can we stop going over. I admit, it's really far in our dictionary.

But I am quite glad to do so because everytime I went, I kinda reaffirm that I won't need a confinement lady for no 2!!!

Like the week before, she just kept taking the baby away from me. I know it's her responsibility but since I am jaga-Ing the baby, I think I can handle, she can go do other things!

Then today I was carrying Alva like that.
And she nagged abit on how Alva should be sleeping on bed, not carried like that. It's not good for her blah blah blah. Hello! Skin to skin contact is one of the best way to bond! Since I hardly have a chance to come over, of course need to bond with my lil niece! And it helps baby regulate the breathing and of coz sleep better (that's for parents to do la, not auntie with niece). I seriously eye roll because these confinement lady kept on niaming one. I would love to hold my no 2 like that the same way I carried arielle to sleep. And I can't imagine having my confinement lady snatching away and said "no you are doing it all wrong". 😒😒😒

This is the time I missed my baby sister because she will totally know how I feel and I can totally bitch with her abt this. Now I feel quite lonely without her.

Okay that's all I wanna rant haha. Now looking ard for confinement food to offload my mum abit for her cooking!! Would love to have her cooked but it will take a toil on her physically and mentally (to think of food to cook for me!). 

And we are getting a helper *throw confetti* don't know if we can take it though!! But I kinda look forward to a cleaner house!! I even feel like renovating abit and move over to a bigger room. But I really like my current room. It's so cosy and sentimental. 

No comments: