Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cutest moments

One of the cutest baby moments is when they sleep! 


For the most obvious reason - when they sleep, I can heaved a relief. No crying or carrying or predicting what happen next. Sometimes I suay coz when I am ard, my girl do power nap. But night time she can sleep, just that she keep moving!!

But I love to watch her sleep! But can only do it when I have no work next day. And this usually is more impt than surfing net (which is one of the most impt thing I do in life). 

This is when i laments over time passes too quickly.. she was that small 4.5 mths ago! 

She waved her arms, raised her brows, opened her mouth slightly. Sometimes the movement quite spastic due to baby reflexes. But amused me quite a bit. That's how life begins! 

Hope you maximize life, mini tan!

No comments: