There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bad day

Had an emotional roller coaster ride downwards! Dressed in my most colorful attire but yet in my darkest mood. Is it that I subconsciously wish to camouflage my feelings with my attire or using attire to cheer up my mood? No idea.

I sobbed in my office silently. Feeling like a clown in fact. To everyone, I smiled and remain positive but in fact I just wanna hid in my wardrobe. Been quite sometimes to feel this way. I guess I get too overwhelmed by work. Preggy should rest, not work. :( I guess it's pretty fine to have a day of bad mood after being positive for quite some time during my pregnancy.

That's morning.

After lunch, my emotions got better but I had this dull menses cramp! Quite worrying because some people had it and the next thing was they delivered prematurely.

Well, it still bugging me but I am still kiv-Ing because no bleeding. Sometimes I wonder why I need gynae because I normally do my own search than asking him.

No comments: