Tuesday, December 11, 2012

26th weeks

Journey completed 65%! Woke up with a weird feeling that my stomach is the same flatness as pre-pregnancy and were a little freaked out thinking I had lost lil baby. Thank god she kicked in a while to affirm her presence. But then again, she was so active and excitedly turning inside that I had to asked her "做什么!".

In the evening after I am done with what I should and deserve a breather, I think she went to sleep. *facepalm*

My lil girl, knowing what time NOT to disturb your scary mum can be quite a good skill to learn after you come to this world okay. For now, I am glad to feel alive and your life inside me.

Well, preggy symptoms stay with me - acid reflux, nauseous, gas, constipation, very tired yet insomnia, not digesting and no appetite! I guess I am just a normal person; I am sometimes glad about this. But at least sometimes I ate a lil more nowadays, must be body gearing up to see gynae in 2 weeks' time...

Went for my prenatal class #3 - Practical Hands-on Baby Care with Mdm Wong! Super love her man, never seen lecturer who start on time (except one trainer) but she started 13 minutes earlier than stipulated time! OMG. And she super funny, because my hubby was totally amused and LOL in her talk.

And we were super lucky!
  • We reached near 1 hour earlier and gotten a parking lot (many many came later and the cars are parked parallel in three rows, we really wonder how they gonna get out of there!),
  • a seat on the 1st row corner (the auditorium was overflow, with preggy sitting along the stairs, super poor thing) so we were the third car to get out!
  • then when we reached home, we got a parking lot on the 1.5 floor (usually will be at 3rd floor). Small things but all made me feel really blessed!
Hehehe, lucky mama = happy mama

saw this on FB, though I don't wake up at 3am to ask for chicken wings, I think some husbands out there could be laughing out loud, Mr Gary Cangemi must be one of them, credits to you for this comic!
Had another dream on giving birth! Dreamt that mdm Wong said I need to do C-sec immediately despite the baby was not due yet. And the anaesthesia didn't really work, I can feel the cut on my skin. And after the baby is born, she don't look premature, her cheeks are fat, I even commented that she looked like anpanman! But cute version~ how kawaii. Amazingly I can still stand and carry her home or what after my C-sec?!? All my weird dreams. Dunno how many kids I have given birth already. Of course, the dreams then ended off with some ridiculous weird story line.. Then it's 6+am, a fixed timing I had to wake up daily somehow!

Worn my cotton on black top S size and find it looser than pre-pregnancy, especially the arm area. Mad happy about it. Love my good mood too~ Hope my hubby can feel that good mood~

No comments: