Friday, July 22, 2011

Nana

Mei!

Nana's tongue got snipped by groomer.




So poor thing. She can never have a normal tongue. Doctor couldn't manage to stitch back some part. I am scared. I scared I didn't do well enough. Should I bring her for second opinion? It's like when I tried to save veggie. Am I too late to take action again?

It's devastating. The rest don't think it to be serious. They don't understand.

Come to my dream! Tell me what to do! :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Ee said...

OMG how the hell did the vet SNIP her tongue!? Can the vet kana SUED or not! That is due to the vet negligence??? GOSH! Go for 2nd opinion bah!

Ee said...

Sorry so angry wrote wrongly i mean groomer's negligence!

Unknown said...

went for 2nd opinion and Dr Kenneth Tong was counselling me saying accident do happen... but now her tongue was getting worse... So super pissed off now! :(