Monday, July 11, 2011

Boring

I am struggling in life.. just like I am struggling to keep my blog interesting... just like I am struggling to keep myself hyped!

I know my life should be very exciting now. renovations, weddings, new job challenges.
But I am overwhelmed with the simplest thing in life! Simple things like picking out clothes to wear every morning, waking up every morning, even choosing what to eat is a struggle! I wanna do alot of things but in the end, I accomplished none. It's a very depressing period but in fact, I have nothing to depress over.

I keep falling sick and tired which intensify the struggling process. Then I keep focussing on the wrong thing... :( like I want renovations to start now but it was hit with some delays. I have problem with time management and keep rushing! Suddenly exercising is a hassle and I just feel like bingeing!

I am sure it's the period of the month that is making me badly emotional. Just on Sat, I felt the need to visit my sis at the temple to buy her some snacks, something I used to do daily. I quickly left the temple because any chat with anyone at the temple, I would have burst out in tears. On my way home, I badly missed her that I cried along the walk back home.

Give me life, baby.

1 comment:

Aimoo—Free Forum Hosting said...

Hello,girl.You must be sad.
But I think everything will go well if we keep taking an optimistic view of life.

Alesander Pushkin said"
If by life you were deceived,
Don't be dismal, don't be wild!
In the day of grief, be mild
Merry days will come, believe."