Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Veggie and A&E II

He was still breathing through his mouth but it kinda stopped (not stopped breathing! Breathing thru nose instead) when we were there.

I didn't tell my family when I saw veggie, it reminded me alot of my sister during her last few days. The way he breath...

I seriously dunno what's up with red bandage.



He was soooooo lethargic. But during our visit, he awaken abit. Dr boon said he is still not out of danger.

They inserted the catheter and they managed to do so without anaesthesia (which is bad because he didn't struggle). His urine was still bloody. Xray results show that there is some fluid in his abdominal (prob due to pressure when he strained during toileting. They ain't doing things to drain that out as the needle might break if veggie struggle so waiting for his own body to do so.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: