Friday, July 2, 2010

To my sister

Sis,

I am so angry over it that I cannot stop crying. I thought of you. How you got real upset when dad fed Nana with leftover veggies and bubble with bones. I feel the same way as you - helpless because nobody simply listen. And they pretend it's nothing and shrug it off their shoulder despite us kicking up a big storm.

I feel very apologetic towards you. I feel that I didn't do enough for you. The only few things you left for us and they simply don't appreciate it. They are just slowly killing her, thinking they do good for her.

I researched and I know how damaging it can be for Nana. Idiots would also know too much is no good. But they simply don't get it.

I just sent them an sms in chinese so that the old pple can understand too. I hope they stop.

I promise you I will bring Nana over to my new house and make my house dog-friendly. Hopefully I make enough money to build a bathtub for her so that she can swim inside.

Miss you lots.

No comments: