Friday, July 2, 2010

ANGRY!

I don't really wanna type it out on blog and remind myself of unhappiness but I can't take it tonight.

Must be PMS coming.

It's really exasperating! My mum fed Nana with Rawhides and it triggered my whole unhappiness mood. Ya, rawhides is okay BUT SHE FEED TOO MUCH!

She gave her the whole packet within like three days?! and the whole box of tidbits was almost gone. And she just replenished. She gave her one now which super pissed me off that I scolded her twice.

Because she still got like 5 bones (half-finished) left all over the house. My dad scolded me a few times. I didn't even give her one bone. I fed tidbits a small piece once every three days or even lesser frequently.

I know she will ignore me and continue her indulgence. I am going to send an sms to the whole family clan to ask them stop giving Nana Junkie, tidbits, bones and leftovers!!!!!!

I am not the one who bought her. They have the fair share to support my sister to buy her. Yet, they did not take up the responsibilities to take care of her.

I am the one who brushed her fur every day so that she looks fluffy and cute.
I am the one who cleaned her ears, teeth and eyes once every few days so that she remains clean.
I am the one who bath and dry her every week.
I/Yk are the ones who bring her to grooming once every month.

She only feed her food BUT give no nutrients kind. Complaint Nana refused to eat. Of coz, even I refused to eat. I am so pissed that I invested in dry dehydrated food to save her convenience. Now she every night ask me/yk to feed Nana. -_-'''''

When I am lazy to do these, they didn't volunteer.

She not fluffy, they nag at me.
I scold them for giving her junkies, they pissed off at me.

They considered themselves who love dogs more than I do, pui.

I am scared of cats and dogs from day 1.
I don't know how to handle her.
I don't know how to bath her, I learn.
I don't know what's good for Nana, I researched.
I don't feed her junkies coz it's not good for her.
If I can carry veggie to the bathroom, I would have bath him.

But she kept complaining veggie is smelly but refused to bath him.
House so dirty. Complained she is giddy, she can go downstairs and talked, go northpoint.

Ya, you guys keep telling me don't get angry, don't keep complaining, don't throw temper. I did these, and nobody bothers to listen to me.
If I don't do these, will they even know??

Yes, I am also talking abt u, TYK.
Don't keep harping on the fact that I throw temper and all, think about the fundamental root problem pls.

It really hurts to be the one who care.

No comments: