Friday, March 26, 2010

New sideline

Wow, my mum came back to tell me that the aunties are impressed by my cha ye dans and even sponsor another 12 eggs to cook round 2 for them. Damn honoured.

So round 2 commenced. But i just tasted the soup, it's sorta bitter. I suspect that herbal cannot cook so long but my mum ensure me it will be fine. Definitely listen to her coz she eats more salt than me eating rice (literally)!

Finger crossed.

And in fact they said my egg yolk is good, not hard and dry (pls google for perfect hardboiled egg recipe). So either I give them just hardboiled eggs or cha ye dan in place of red eggs when my kids (if any) full mth.

Sidetrack abit. I am drooling at the thin LED flat screen tv cum monitor.



That's a pretty blogger (google for myfatpocket miyake). Her arrangement is damn awesome and the tv is chio!

I recently watched the documentary why led is better than tungsten bulb which I finally understand. Led emits the same amt of light but doesn't produce that much of heat, translating to cost savings on energy. I am gg to use led in my house!

In any case, thinner and more expensive must be better! But then the sucker and Scrooge in me are battling now. Going to take a look! See who won in the end!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: