Friday, January 8, 2010

My 26th bday

It's another year!

Enjoyable day with you. Just only regret that I din end the day with my family (an usual tradition). But I will just treat the whole weekend as my birthday and so
- thurs with my colleagues who celebrated my bday in surprise with other Jan babies
- Friday is a great relax day with my love
- sat will be a friendship day
- and Sunday will be a family day (hopefully everyone is at home)

pls don't say things like you ain't impt to me. All of you are as impt! Perhaps it's a sign of ageing, my blog is filled with more thoughts than pictures! Actually I always can't remember my actual age and it's pretty horrifying that I am already a quarter of the century old plus ONE!

Anyway, 2010 didn't start wonderfully but I hope it ends fabulously! At least I wanna say 2010 is awesome in dec 2010...

My mood is much better these few days. Must have gone thru a rough patch last few months. Once my life stablises, I wanna take up classes! And my wish for the year is everyone around me will be happier than yesterday! And my goal for the year is cherish my loved ones and control the beast in me.

*grin* happy birthday to me!

No comments: