Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF

*gasp* I can't talk about work. but generally it's horrifying. Mad rush every day that I hardly have time to drink water. shhhhhhhh... I can only hope it will get better.

Anyway, my lovely sweetie pie surprised me with this!
The pink panther that was out of stock in Minitoon northpoint~

With a stalk of rose. *grin* really cheer up my lousy mood. thanks my sugar roll!

The practical side of me warned me not to get soft toys. Hah. but I can't resist. But friends, pls don't buy me soft toys. I prefer cash. wahahah. This kind of thing, once in the blue moon can already.

I did think about having some nice vase in my new home (maybe on dining table and toilet?) and I can buy some flowers once in the blue moon to cheer up the house~! How romantic huh?

Haha, I doubt I have time to implement by then.must make sure there is a florist shop along my way home. If not, I confirm chop won't buy.
Let me end off with a fake nana, in case anyone miss her lovely look.

No comments: