Saturday, December 12, 2009

dating today

went out on a date with my boy today~ lalala.. even though we meet everyday, I just feel that we don't have enough interaction. Weird, but yes! I prefer more erm... heart-to-heart talk kinda thing.

everyday, we meet in the car, cannot talk. reached home, busy with tv, surf net, facebook and playing with nana. and he left for home. hah, anyway, I think that I have not enough time for alot of things and only one aspect is taking TOO MUCH TIME.

But glad we went on a movie date.
Frankly speaking, it's a lousy movie with no focus or climax. The first one is much much nicer. And for II, the director love to put actions into slow motion, so even the expression on the most handsome hunk will look abit *ahem*. I dunno if it follows the comic. Some part of the story are not properly accounted for. my boy even dozed off.. and cathay don't start on time anymore. chu chu (not shu qi anymore) is quite a nuisance plus she has the most lines I believe. Don't need to watch I to watch II because they don't really linked.But I love it nevertheless. for feng and yun to meet again. I still have the old OST from Storm Riders. The album cover is this:

I quite like it, still can humm (maybe even sing, hah.) the songs out now. quite catchy.
"没有风碰着云 谁又知风声近
爱若来自怨恨 要恨也得讲缘份"

But Storm warriors' OST doesn't sound nice at all.

credits to all the sites for the pictures!

The day ends with a nice dinner at Popeye. Lovely.
Oh! found this after running 4 watson, 2 guardian, 1 coldstorage and 2 7-11 stores. we tot it was POTIFUL. haha. luckily never google for it.
It's my sister's craving. I am the world's best sister am I not~ hahahahah. even went to U-Petgamart to buy nana's bones and forced encourage her to spend some money. oops. I am her shopping cart.

Talking abt Cheng e-kin and sister reminded me that my sister stepped onto my CD-cover 12 years ago and promised to buy back one for me. I am still waiting.

No comments: