Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nana's outing day

Brought my sis, nana and ms hoon out for the day. as in I am the driver. Supposed to go Bishan dog run but it rained. Haiz. So poor nana is stuck in the car. We went to a nice meepok stall at Jalan Besar! It was nice~ Coz it made me go back to my workplace area on a weekend, u see.

Google for "Guam mee pok" for pics and location. My recommendation is not the mee pok, it's Kuay tiao!!! *Slurp* try dipping something into the cut chilli soy sauce too! nice!
And nana house-visited Mr Tan. which unfortunately he was not around and we are stuck outside.So command came, and we brought nana to visit mr ng's new condo! That's nana first visit to a condo~ Wow.But she was deadbeat by the time we got there.

I love it because it's empty. I love new things. Anyone wanna rent?oh, my sis. In case anyone miss her.

No comments: