Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar!

I watched! In GVMax~ But It was a bad cinema experience:
- they forgot to switch off spot light until after the movie started for 5 mins.
- (after changing seat with my boy) I still had to sit real straight and lean forward abit throughout the movie. Felt so tempted to whack the head of the person in front of me!
- the guy beside me had BO
- the indian woman one seat away from me kept yelping on every single minor thing (no offence to her race).

I hate crowded theatre but no choice, SG is full of pple EVERYWHERE.

But the movie is AWESOME!

The animation was not as good at the beginning but it was stunning as the movie progressed.

The the message behind the movie is intriguing. I like the ending *grin* ya ya ya, predictable . But at least it's a happy ending!

Sam worthington is commendable, and on top of that, he is not paralysed in real life but he really acted like he was.

A part where Jake selects and bond with Banshee really feel like a raping scene though.

So... pls go and watch! Next movie - Alvin and the chipmunks II!

No comments: