Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crazy fixed

Experience a series of lousy connections whereby everyone can connects but I can't, I decided to open up the CPU and get this out.
I gather that it doesn't look right with the loose screw and I can't possibly solder it back without proper equipment!So I changed it.

*big grin*

and it works! when my holidays are ending soon - -'''

Sitex is coming *yeah* and I need a proper mouse desperately. The mouse that my boy lent me is a bit too short and I have to stretch my hand to use it. My sisters are like "you wanna squeeze the crowd for a stupid mouse?!".. Okay, they have no idea how I love gadgets and peripherals. LOLz.

Initially, I also wanna sign up for the new starhub connection to maybe get a wireless bundle. W/o contract, the price is extorbitant. But now my adapter is okay. We can KIV that!

Oh gosh. I have lots to buy/pay! Once I am income-generating, I need tons of things:
- a new macbook
- a nice watch for myself
- ram to upgrade desktop
- new clothes and shoes
- a dog tag for Nana girl (as promised)
- new cover for my ibaby (iphone lah)
- repay my debts
- put back my savings!

Weird, I rem I got a long list.

Anyway, holiday is going to end for me after I officially sign on the dotted line. I thank my family for the support. They din nag at me and rather it's me throwing my temper always that I bet they hope I can start work IMMEDIATELY.

My boy is nice too, paying for tons of things. He din nag at me for my outstanding contribution to the joint account.

Good luck to me!

No comments: