Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nana and me

This is Nana on the first day her owner is not around.Freaked us out when she fell sick on the day her owner was supposed to be admitted. Had to rush her to vet the first thing in the morning. My mama was childish, she refused to let me have the car keys and insisted for my dad to come back.

Two jabs for poor Nana and $97 flew away. Luckily she turned out all well. I cooked porridge for her! Quite shiok to have two doggies following me while I walked around the house. Okay, I am just a substitute for the missing owner.

2nd night... Happy family of three waiting for the owner to recover rapidly and come back to see them!
Na is happy! She got two new clips - cheap deals!

Veggie is happily eating his wellness kibbles. For nana, I cleaned her ears and eyes, combed her hair and muzzle already! tmr have to brush her teeth.

I am so angry with her not seemingly drinking enough water that I pumped a 3ml water into her mouth. I am now trying to research on homecooked food for puppy and doggie. I have absolutely no idea what they should eat, how much to give. Definitely won't want a fatty nana! Wow, really can't find a comprehensive webbie. I am contemplating on raw food for them but shouldn't risk because they ain't my dogs. But I am even considering to make a trip to the supermarket in the early morning to personally choose Nana's meat and veggies.

Running to and fro hospital and taking care of Nana are my priorities now. I guess I made a right move afterall because this new job is enough to keep me occuppied (at least for these two days) from 6.30am (wake up to cook for nana) to 1am with one nap in the morning to keep me going.

Mama is in charge of afternoon meals (as I will be in hospital) and cleaning up the house. See, Nana is happy with her clean bed. Bubble girl is easily satisfied. Just tell her "wake uncle up okay?" or "gai gai" or "mum mum" or even "xiaoxing leh?", she will tilt her head like this.Nana wise, she love bitting her bone. And they silently can live together with each other without fighting most of the time! That's all for my first two days on "vacation".

No comments: