Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday dog outing

That's the shaved down NANA!How we miss the fluffy look of hers.

Brought nana and bubble girl out today.

First stop: U Petgamart
The things ain't that cheap actually, just that the variety and range are there. They have bulk purchase discounts so it benefits those with more than one dogs. Nana has lots of tidbits now. But for me, I definitely won't want to go there again because the attitude of the uncle is abit sucky.

Last stop: K9 @ Turf City
Gatecrashed the pomeranian gathering organised by my neighbour. Wow! 10 poms came, and quite a number of other breeds joined in the fun. As usual the food is good enough. Nana enjoyed her food this time =)

Nana is good today! She only vomit once in the car.

Argh, the gum at the back of my teeth is swollen and I kept biting into it. No mood for pictures upload.

No comments: