Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another day

I guess the "no-good-mood" day overflow to today.

Thanks, my boy! for the surprise sushi. I thought I shouldn't crave for it anymore and tighten my belt without lobster sushi but your surprise definitely brings a smile on my face.

Just some random thoughts... My life revolves round three aspects (like any normal beings): career, love and family

Sad to say, my love and family don't gel together nicely while my career is a question mark at this moment.

From another point of view, I could be lucky. I still have love and family to talk about. I achieve a mini job satisfaction recently by doing some stuff for my boss.

To think I can be so indecisive til I am optimistic, yet pessimestic at times. Don't know what's the point that I mention this but I will just take a step at a time. Thinking of going away, spending some time to sort out my thoughts.

No comments: