Saturday, August 8, 2009

Up up and away.


Watched Up with my boy at Cathay Downtown East. I like Cathay, the movie started faster than GV. =)

Anyway, I rate the movie 5/5! I went without any knowledge of the film. Two parts touched me especially:

- the beginning of the film, where it tells the story of Carl Fredrickson and his wife, Ellie using about ten minutes. It's nicely planned and you can actually feel their love and life despite it's very fast forward.

- When Fredrickson flipped through the "Adventure Book" of his late wife and accidentally discovered that the pages behind were filled with their pictures. The last words of his late wife was: "Thank you for the adventure" and "Hope you start your new adventure" (something like that). I actually teared badly.

If I died before my boy, I hope he will miss me like Fredrickson and continue to find his own adventure in life.

And I like Pixar's movie. Awesome movies like Monster Inc., Finding memo and The Incredibles are their production too.

And I decided that I should from now on, let my boy decide the movie. He always brought me to good movies (before I had a chance to see the reviews or synopsis) and they turned out to good fabulous! Thanks my boy! Hope you like the presents.

No comments: