Monday, August 3, 2009

My time

Was already all prepared but I felt tired mentally and physically and decided to stay home instead. Love having time on my own while my boy is out for a wedding dinner.

Coming week will be great. Once I can clear the mountain of admin work, I should be able to take some time off (*cross finger*). Friday will be a meaningful day dedicated to the annual charity work. The week will end with a long weekend! HORRAY! The thought of the long weekends plans (bitching session and spending time together with my boy) should keep me going for the next 5 days.


Happy 6th years of love with my boy!
I received a SMS from my friend the other day.

"For a marriage to work, you have to fall in love again and again with the same person"

True enough because I do have this feeling every now and then. I still remember the day you asked the question. Our first date. Six years sound long and we see each other almost every day. Nevertheless, I still feel that I have not learnt nor love enough of you. I hope you too, yet to have enough of me. Thanks for the little things you have done for me. For bearing with my bad temper. For not annoyed with me for all the little promises I broke. Muacks. Thanks for being you.

No comments: