Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Growing up

You start to grow up when people who used to tolerate your nonsense decided that they will stop doing that. Because they grow old and feel tired to take shit from your behavior. Or rather you don't start to grow up. You have already grown but wanted to behave childish to feel young. 

But now you don't have a choice because people start to judge you. Previously "I am tired""go rest, I will handle it". Now "I am tired""everyone is tired, shut up and help"

This morning i do as much as I can to help alleviate the mess my mum will need to handle at her "work" - pump milk, wash and steam the bottles, fold the baby clothes, clear the living room. It seems little but when things add up, my mum gets overwhelmed. I am usually all swarmed with pumping milk and it took up so much of my time. Then came rushing for work. Finally I drop to just pump twice a day. Supply will drop but no choice, it gave me so much time for other things and no need to carry the cooler bag with heavy laptop.

I am looking for good part time maid to clean up the house. Grooming I found someone to come to the house (finger cross he is ok and will do this as much as he can, nana jinx groomers). 

I hope my plan is ok for now. The best scenario is of course I pull up my sock and do it myself and die of tiredness honourably. I will try my best to rid my lazy bone and lousy unhealthy body. I been feeling tired but now no more. Not because I am not tired and sick anymore; because I can't afford to be tired and sick anymore. 

No comments: