There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby's stuff

Bought some materials to DIY pacifier clips for lil baby.


Her Pigeon Pacifier... but the pacifier cap has no hole! :( I foresee it will be lost soon...

Tadah! End results... Unfortunately, my sewing skills quite sucky..

2nd one!

Somehow my thread will turn color when I sew! No idea why but I really hate my pink thread becomes purple.. ARGH...

Still have another two fitted sheets to make... I am so looking forward to do it.

And finally bought baby's stroller and car seat *heart pain* Things so expensive... Should have just go to the Combi distributor, heard it's 10% cheaper plus free gift. I kept thinking we are buying maxi cosi stroller, thus I forgot abt the distributor :(

And finally we completed the prenatal classes! Last class is hands-on lesson. so they provided a fake baby.
We are definitely more ready for the arrival of lil one compared to few months back!

No comments: