Saturday, December 1, 2012

24 weeks 4 days

Gynae visit!

Everything okay for me. Pulse, urine test, weight gain. I gain weight. Finger crossed it was because I ate my breakfast! Baby pls grow and take all my weight!

Did asked doc if walking down 40 levels of stairs is okay. Doc said walk slowly okay. Lol. But he said the same as everyone: But you can skip what. Sigh. It's... Complicated. Lol

This is my baby's face! :) she weighs 650g, right smacked in the middle of the average weight of 500-800g that she should be. Heartbeat sounds strong - 156bpm. Water is good, placenta position is okay. It's really a blessing to be so normal for everything that happened in my life.

Saw my two ex-colleagues! Both expecting dragon kids and delivering in 1 mths' time. Wow! Happy for them!

The damn ERP carpark system for TMC don't work? Parking fees $4. Put in complimentary carpark coupon of $3 per entry, paid $3???
.
.
.
Oh.. I think I get it. i think it mean u pay only $3 no matter what your parking fee is. Gosh. I feel so dumb. Wasted my colleague's effort to to pass me the coupon. *embarrassed*