Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My lil one at Week 18!

This is what I have been eating for a few lunches...

Not a deliberate choice to detox but frankly this is even more appealing than fish soup! The lil one inside me is a lil health freak haha. My cravings include pasta, fruits, japanese sushi, steamboat as well. Well, occasionally we do binge on Mcdonalds, Long John, pizza. My craving for BK croissantwich has yet to be fulfiled too! Wow, looking at the list, actually my food choice is quite varied.

Not sure if my weighing scale has spoilt but my weigh gain so far is still -1kg. When I went to gynae, I weigh 54+, but at home it's 53+. Super puzzling. Nevertheless, Dr Tham said he is quite happy with my weight gain of 100grams. The waterbag is good, placenta not low, baby is growing at the appropriate size.

My stomach is growing too! Rounder. Bigger sometimes coz I am too bloated. I still look fat than pregnant. I preferred loose clothes but I look so shit. Running out of clothes to wear already. :( I wanna go swimming but no swimwear.

I love the fact that my baby is growing though I am not. I think subconsciously I am really conscious about my weight gain too! Ms lack-of-appetite haunt me from time-to-time. Just monday morning, I suddenly gagged and threw up bile in the morning.

But I am eating more at least - I can now finish the amount I used to eat at one or two meals!

Jia you my lil baby. Grow grow grow!

No comments: