Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fridge!

I am in a big dilemna!! Have to get the fridge really soon but I couldn't make up my mind...
I am really set to get LG side-by-side. It's like a dream fridge. It looks really neat, with 4 ticks and costs just over $1,000. and it's WHITE!! Other side-by-side can cost above $2K even. But rationally, I know we don't need a BIG fridge. :(

Samsung one is nice too. My friend said it's the only brand that is made in Korea. and they have a model with water dispenser! And it's in the same price range as my LG. They have a sleek black model which is very very sexyyyyyyy... Ooooow tempting. But still, we don't need a big fridge! haha.

I just saw a Bosch classic fridge (Bosch KSL20S54). Super cute and classic. If I cannot go big, I shall go the other extreme. hehe.

MUST MAKE UP MY MIND REALLY SOON! Still got other things to buy! :(

No comments: