Monday, November 15, 2010

Nagging pain

I had this nagging pain on my left lower back for quite sometimes. It was quite bad at times, especially when I sat on train/bus. It's just irritating (not painful to the extent that I will faint) and made me real uncomfortable even at sitting or sleeping position!

Tonight, it slowly crept in.

And suddenly I get worried.

I have a friend who suffered from lower back pain and it turned out to be a 13cm water cyst which she had it surgically removed. Mine is by the side, so it wasn't a spinal issue. I always thought it was a muscle pain, like my shoulderpain. But the pain doesn't go away with application of muscle rub! tonight, I am worried if it's something else.

Googled for it. Shouldn't be a kidney failure or cancer because I have no other symptoms like nauseous or fever (thx god!).

I am hoping my health report which I am getting in 3 weeks' time will shed some light before I see a doctor on this. Good luck to me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: