Monday, October 25, 2010

weekends

Weeks after weeks, I waited for the two short days of weekend to drop by. But this week was rather, shall I say eventful?

Fri to Sun was full of "Me" time.

It's a good thing that my lovely bf gets to go on dates (he got significantly high number of meetups this weekends). We get our own "Me" time. But I do hate it whenever I am hopeless or destroyed by waves of unhappiness, he has alot of appointments. I dunno which came first but our timing always buay gam.

Sun started real early for us. We went to Sentosa with Nana, Bubble, Cotton, Xiao xing, yumi, da jie and jie fu. Reached sentosa before 9! nana has her fair share of running and some swimming. I have good time in the sea, I hope one day both of us can swim to the Island.

Then KTV with my friends.

Then came dinner. Found a new place for cze char, yummy!

Came home. Mood wrecked again. My dad gave Nana KFC and mixed KFC coleslaw in her normal food and fed her. I practically jumped and shouted at them. I asked them to go to the temple tomorrow and seeked my sister's opinion by throwing that red wood block - either we put nana to sleep or they can give anything to Nana. If yes, then go ahead, buy Mcdonald, long john for nana every day. In a fit of pique, I locked up Nana's tidbits. My mum can still comment "wah, then I must buy more tidbits and hide from you".

Seriously not funny.

They are not the one affected if Nana's health goes haywired. They don't understand the seriousness of the whole matter. I talked to them nicely, don't listen. Shout at them, don't care. I really feel helpless!

No comments: