Thursday, October 7, 2010

Veggie, RIP

Received a call at abt 3am. She said he couldn't make it, even after resuscitation.

Went down to see his body for the last time.


His eyes and mouth were still opened. His stomach swelled. We told him to go and find his owner.

It's just strange that this who was with us for the last 9 years is not breathing anymore, especially he was still alive when I last saw him. It's him who shared the same pillow with me few years ago, sayang my legs when I hold a canned food and tried to smell my fingers when I ate mcwings.


It's the 2nd time I saw my closed ones with no breathing. It's barely 7 mths before the first. His body was stiff by the time we left.

Settled the bill with the hospital. The bill just alone was about 900 bucks for that day. But no regrets coz we tried our best. Switching hospital was the best thing we can do for him. Although It did make me wonder if my enthusiasm to cure him had killed him.

Will be sending him for cremation at mount pleasant (yes, ironically he will be gg back after one day). Will get a small bottle to put some in and place the bottle at mandai with my sister.

RIP veggie boy (xx.xx.2001 (I think) to 7.10.2010)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: